Proof is in the Results – Time to Tell Your Story
We all know almost any agent can obtain a listing agreement or buyer agreement, but the successful agents in this industry are closers. Do your clients know how many closings you’ve had and where your business is focused on a geographic level? We have figured out how to create full HTML pages on KW Command websites, and with that, we have developed a unique page we can create on your website to feature your sold listings on an interactive map, right on your Command website!
KW Command Sold Page Project Includes:
- Peak will export a list of all closings found within Connect MLS for a single agent
- All other MLS agents, please provide a simple export of your closed transactions to a spreadsheet found within your MLS reports section or sold search.
- Teams – please export a combined list of all agent IDs to be included from the MLS using a Closed Search and adding the Agent ID.
- Peak will create an interactive Google Map with all of your sold listings plotted on the map, where a user can zoom and click on the plots to reveal the information you choose!
- Peak will embed a KW Command contact form into the bottom of the page encouraging someone who views your results to contact you.
- Page will require updating as more properties are closed, Peak will show you how to complete this step.
Click on the image below to view this live, in action, on a KW Command website!