The Apex Listing Marketing Package is geared toward luxury homes listed over $700K. Below is a list of all that’s included for this luxury package. Within the below package, the agents minimal responsibilities for marketing includes proofing/providing approval of all completed marketing efforts, advising the budget for the social ad (if desired) and…that’s it! From a marketing perspective, we handle the rest! The cost of the marketing package includes all shipping, printing and postage!
Listing Package B Includes:
- (25) Professionally Printed 4-page Luxury Booklets – printing and shipping included (you pick which template in the order form)
- (250) 2-sided Luxury Postcards – printing and shipping included (mailed to surrounding homes through your Command Account)
- Just Listed Social Media Posts on Facebook and Instagram
- Social Media Ad Setup in Your Command (ad budget responsibility of agent)
- Just Listed eBlast Setup in Your Command (your template or KW Command template)
- Finally, a Completed Listing Email Drafted to Your Sellers with Links to Online Marketing Efforts and PDF Versions of the Print Marketing That Was Created to Show Them a Nice List of the Marketing Efforts You Had Completed to Sell Their Home (most sellers never see anything like this and are really impressed)
Print Marketing Options
We have created custom, professional templates not used by any other marketing company or program to advertise your listing for sale. We have also created some exclusive, unique designs for you to choose from depending on your style preferences as they relate to the home. Below are the layout options so you can get a jump start on reviewing the templates included in this package so you can place your order quickly! Click on one of the images below to see an enlarged version of the front, inside left, inside right, and back cover of these 8.5″ x 11″ four-page booklets, as well as the matching 6″ x 9″ two-sided jumbo postcards. Select the corresponding branding package number in the order form to choose which version you’d like to go with.